Event Date: May 3-5, 2017 | Time: 9AM PST / 12PM EST to 3PM PST / 6PM EST
The 7th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference returns May 3-5, 2017!
Sessions run from 9am PST / 12pm EST through 3pm PST / 6pm EST each day. See the agenda here.
All sessions are delivered by teleseminar—no travel required! Participate via phone, webcast or Skype. Local phone numbers available across the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Check Out Our Fabulous Speaker Line-Up
Wednesday May 3:
- NY Times Bestselling Author – Surprise Keynote (we’re keeping it a mystery, but trust us, you’ll love this session!)
- Brooke Warner – Self Publishing 101
- Kathryn Miller Goldman – Intellectual Property and Other Legal Concerns for Writers
- Jeff Kleinman – Land that Book Deal: A Literary Agent’s Perspective
- Stacy Ennis – Finish that Book! Writing Routines, Goal-Setting and Planning Your Next Book
Thursday May 4:
- Corey Perlman – Creating Consumable Content for Social Media
- Michael Port – Heroic Speaking: How to Give the Best Presentations of Your Life
- Liz Bedor – Building Blocks of Content Strategy for Authors
- Stephanie Barko – Book Publicity in the Digital Age
- Richard Rieman – How to Produce Audio Books
Friday May 5:
- Stephanie Chandler – The Profitable Influencer: Revenue Streams for Authors
- Suzannah Baum – Public Speaking: How to Leave Your Audience Wanting More
- Dave Chesson – Mastering Amazon Kindle Book Sales Strategies
- Phil Frost – Advertising with Facebook and Google
- Sue B. Zimmerman – Instagram for Authors
Once you register, you will immediately receive download instructions for SIX of our most popular reports! Reports include:
- Self-Publishing Checklist
- Sample Query Letters that Worked
- Book Launch Checklist
- 100 Ways to Grow an Audience for Your Book
- 35 Ways to Increase Website Traffic for Authors
- 50 Ways to Generate Book Reviews
Back by popular demand: Our attendees-only forum on LinkedIn! Network and share notes with fellow attendees!
Learn more and register: NonfictionWritersConference.com.