One way to get your business name noticed on internet searches is by using Superpages.com, the online directory for local businesses. A basic listing is free and it’s a good idea to snatch the opportunity to get your business listed in a directory that frequently appears at the top of Google.
- Go to http://www.superpages.com/about/new_chg_listing.html and click on the link for Business Listing.
- Superpages searches by phone number. Enter yours to find out if your business is listed. If it is listed, click on the link to claim it. If it isn’t listed, continue to add your listing.
- Fill out profile details and import your company logo and optional photos.
- Note that you will be asked to purchase paid listings and add-ons. You can click “No Thanks” to bypass these options and claim a free listing.
- Submit your listing. It will go live within two business days.
|Join the Nonfiction Authors Association!|
Our members receive many benefits including weekly teleseminars, exclusive checklists, templates and other content released weekly, an active member forum, local chapter meetings and much more.