The Nonfiction Authors Association welcomes guest blog posts for the NFAA blog. How-to articles should cover writing, publishing or promoting nonfiction books. Success stories/case studies are also welcome. Tell us what you did to achieve some success with your book.
Note: We do NOT accept sponsored content. Absolutely no affiliate links or links to other websites that are not relevant to our authors. Contributors may include up to two links in a single paragraph bio at the end of the post.
How to Submit
Please follow these instructions exactly to submit a post for consideration:
- Post should be 400 to 1,400 words and proofread before submitting.
- Content should be unique (not published elsewhere). We do allow reprints ONLY IF the title and first two paragraphs have been changed. We require first publishing rights for 30 days, and after that you can post your content elsewhere.
- Content should cover how to write, publish or promote nonfiction books.
- Include a single paragraph bio at the bottom of your post, including up to two links to your website and/or social media.
- Paste the content into the body of an email message and send to us with the following subject: Guest blog post submission for NFAA.
- Attach a headshot in jpg format to your email.
- Promotional posts or sponsored content will not be accepted.
Posts usually go live within 30 days and you will receive an email confirmation when the post is published.
Thanks very much for contributing to our community!