Dr. Tamara Monosoff is a #1 Amazon best-selling author and the creator of the Author-to-Income Formula, a training program that gives authors the guidance, insider secrets and proven tools they need to hit #1 on Amazon, sell more books, get in the media spotlight and make more money from their books and beyond.
Business Name: TamaraMonosoff.com
Website URL: www.TamaraMonosoff.com
Social Media Links:
I have written seven non-fiction books:
- The Author-to-Income Formula: How to turn your book into a Money-Making Empire!
- The Mom Inventors Handbook: How to turn your great idea into the next big thing (1st & 2nd Edition)
- The One Page Business Plan for Women in Business co-authored with Jim Horan
- Your Million Dollar Dream: Regain Control & Be Your Own Boss
- Secrets of Millionaire Moms: Learn how they turned great ideas into booming business and how you can too!
- How Hot is Your Product? Find out if your product idea will make or cost you money! Co-authored with Brad Kofoed
NFAA Chapter Location: East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area)
NFAA Meetup Group Link: http://www.meetup.com/Nonfiction-Authors-Association-EastBay/
Tell us a bit about you. What kinds of writing do you do and what do you do for work?
I am passionate about HOW-TO! I’m a non-fiction writer and I teach authors, experts and entrepreneurs to turn their books, products and services into booming businesses!
I love learning new tools, technology and strategies and then turning that around and teaching HOW-TO use these tools successfully for your book launch or relaunch and building your business. My goal is to simplify everything and make it easier for you to succeed.
What are your publishing-related goals?
I have my feet in both worlds. I have a traditional publisher, McGraw-Hill and I also self-publish. My next book is BOOK TWO in a two-book Kindle series called, “The Author-to-Income Formula: How to Turn Your book Into a Money-Making Empire.”
Why motivated you to want to run a local chapter for NFAA and what do you hope to accomplish with your chapter?
Nothing inspires me more than being surrounded by a group of Authors, learning new things, and supporting each other.
What advice would you offer to fellow writers?
Embrace technology tools and social media to magnify your message about your book and beyond. It’s not scary or overwhelming once you learn how to do it!
Please list any favorite books, tools, or resources you would recommend for fellow writers.
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- A Whack on the Side of the Head: How You Can Be More Creative by Roger von Oech
- Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie
- Banker to the Poor by Muhammad Yunus (Founder of the Grameen Bank)
- Launch by Jeff Walker
What do you do for fun?
- Play tennis with my family (husband and two daughters — ages 12 and 14)
- Read novels
- Walk in nature
- Eat popcorn drizzled in hot virgin olive oil, fresh Rosemary and parmesan cheese!
Is there anything else you would like to add?
I can’t wait to meet all the members of the East Bay NFAA Chapter!