Phil Simon joins us to discuss the pros and cons of traditional and self-publishing. Phil is a frequent keynote speaker and recognized technology authority. He is the award-winning author of seven management books that don’t suck, most recently The Visual Organization. Phil also runs Motion Publishing.
About Phil Simon
- A frequent keynote speaker and recognized technology authority
- An award-winning author of seven management books
- An advisor to organizations and individuals on strategy, management, platforms, communication, Big Data, and technology
- A freelance writer for hire and unabashed fan of the Oxford comma
- A contributor to prominent media outlets like the Harvard Business Review, CNN, Wired, NBC, CNBC, Inc., BusinessWeek, The Huffington Post, InformationWeek, and The New York Times
How to Participate
Live access to our monthly teleseminars is free to all Nonfiction Authors Association members (Basic and Authority). Event recordings are available to Authority members only for 90 days. If you’re not yet a member of NFAA and you’d like to participate in an upcoming event, please Join Here to receive a complimentary member profile and dial-in instructions for the events (dial-in information can be found on the member home page). These events honor your time and last about 30 minutes.
|Join the Nonfiction Authors Association!|
Our members receive many benefits including weekly teleseminars, exclusive checklists, templates and other content released weekly, an active member forum, local chapter meetings and much more.