Event Date: May 3-5, 2017 | Time: 9AM PST / 12PM EST to 3PM PST / 6PM EST
The 7th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference returns May 3-5, 2017!
Sessions run from 9am PST / 12pm EST through 3pm PST / 6pm EST each day. See the agenda here.
All sessions are delivered by teleseminar—no travel required! Participate via phone, webcast or Skype. Local phone numbers available across the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Check Out Our Fabulous Speaker Line-Up
Wednesday May 3:
- NY Times Bestselling Author – Surprise Keynote (we’re keeping it a mystery, but trust us, you’ll love this session!)
- Brooke Warner – Self Publishing 101
- Kathryn Miller Goldman – Intellectual Property and Other Legal Concerns for Writers
- Jeff Kleinman – Land that Book Deal: A Literary Agent’s Perspective
- Stacy Ennis – Finish that Book! Writing Routines, Goal-Setting and Planning Your Next Book
Thursday May 4:
- Corey Perlman – Creating Consumable Content for Social Media
- Michael Port – Heroic Speaking: How to Give the Best Presentations of Your Life
- Liz Bedor – Building Blocks of Content Strategy for Authors
- Stephanie Barko – Book Publicity in the Digital Age
- Richard Rieman – How to Produce Audio Books
Friday May 5:
- Stephanie Chandler – The Profitable Influencer: Revenue Streams for Authors
- Suzannah Baum – Public Speaking: How to Leave Your Audience Wanting More
- Dave Chesson – Mastering Amazon Kindle Book Sales Strategies
- Phil Frost – Advertising with Facebook and Google
- Sue B. Zimmerman – Instagram for Authors
Get more speaker and session details here.
Once you register, you will immediately receive download instructions for SIX of our most popular reports! Reports include:
- Self-Publishing Checklist
- Sample Query Letters that Worked
- Book Launch Checklist
- 100 Ways to Grow an Audience for Your Book
- 35 Ways to Increase Website Traffic for Authors
- 50 Ways to Generate Book Reviews
Back by popular demand: Our attendees-only forum on LinkedIn! Network and share notes with fellow attendees!
Learn more and register: NonfictionWritersConference.com.
You say check the members page for pricing for the conference but I cannot find it anywhere. Please provide a link for members.
Where is this info? Visit your member home page for special conference pricing. VIP
I logged in but can’t seem to find this info.
Hi Janean, I sent you an email about how to find the pricing. Thanks, Sue
Please send me the pricing information for the conference as well. Thank you!
All pricing can be found on the website: http://nonfictionwritersconference.com/
And if you’re a NFAA Authority or VIP member, check the Member Home page for discounts.