Greetings writer friends,
We are excited to announce our new book will be released in the fall of 2018:
The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan: The Professional Guide to Profitable Self-Publishingby Stephanie Chandler and Karl Palachuk.
We need your help!
We are seeking beta readers to help make the book as successful as possible.
What’s a beta reader, you ask? Beta readers are part of an author’s launch team. They get early access to a book in exchange for agreeing to help spread word-of-mouth, write reviews, and share feedback.
Our book has already been through lots of editing so we’re not necessarily looking for that kind of feedback (unless you notice something glaring that we need to know about). But we are seeking your overall opinion of the book, as well as support in sharing the news when the book launches in late September.
No special qualifications are needed to be part of the beta reader team!
Just a willingness to support the book launch and an interest in reading the manuscript (which will be sent to you digitally, in PDF format).
To thank you for your participation, you will receive the following:
- First access to the manuscript. Besides our editors, absolutely nobody has seen it yet–not even friends or family.
- An invitation to our private Facebook discussion group, created exclusively for our launch team.
- Access to our marketing plans so you can not only follow along, but you can learn from us as we go.
- Immediate access to the bonus downloads included with the book: List of Resources for Writers – Over 200 links!, List of Book Printers, List of Book Distributors, Report: How to Utilize Amazon Ads, Report: Essential Book Marketing Tactics for Nonfiction Authors (28 pages!), Book Marketing Action Plan Template (Excel spreadsheet), Cash Flow Forecast Template (Excel spreadsheet), Book Pricing Calculator (Excel spreadsheet).
- Public acknowledgement on our blog. We will list all of our beta readers in a public post on the Nonfiction Authors Association blog, and will gladly include a link to your website if you like.
- Other cool surprises. We have a few ideas in the works so you can expect some extra love coming your way.
If this sounds like fun to you, then please fill out the quick application form and we’ll be in touch within a few days.
Deadline to apply: August 17, 2018
Thanks for all of your support!
Stephanie and Karl
P.S. Check out more details about the new book here:
The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan: The Professional Guide to Profitable Self-Publishing