Nonfiction Book Award Status: Gold
Create a reliably profitable and sustainable learning portfolio that generates the impact you seek.
Workforce disruptions, new technologies, and tight budgets place enormous pressure on professional association continuing education teams. Old learning formats and pricing models are failing. The risk of irrelevance is imminent as competitors step into the market creating targeted learning programs faster and cheaper. Not to mention learner expectations are changing — what they want, when they want it, and how much they are willing to pay for it.
Leaders like you see the shifting landscape and deeply desire to pivot from reactionary tactics to strategic intention. But what investments should you make with your limited budget to get the sustainable results you need? What’s required to advance your competitive advantage?
InspirEd’s CEO and Chief Learning Strategist Tracy King is in the trenches with leaders alike, working with dozens of associations concerned about meeting the needs of their evolving industry while remaining the content authority. In Competitive Advantage, Tracy shares the Enterprise framework she developed for her clients. Leaders learn:
• The kernel truths workforce disruptions reveal about how to position their learning programs in your market.
• Common mistakes associations make managing their learning portfolio.
• Key investments that will differentiate their programs from competitors.
• Partnership opportunities that result in passive revenue streams.
• And the elements of an education strategy that will future-proof their association.
• Bonus: The strengths and weaknesses of their continuing education business with Tracy’s powerful diagnostic Scorecard
Quick fixes feel good, but don’t produce lasting results. Tracy knows what does.
As CEO & Chief Learning Strategist of InspirEd, Tracy King leverages her more than 20 years in the industry consulting with organizations on education strategy and learning design. Tracy is the author of Competitive Advantage, and she advises associations on growing reliably profitable and sustainable CE programs that transform learners. Tracy specializes in the intersection of learning science and technology; her instructional design team produces engaging, inclusive, and transformational learning experiences. She’s a thought leader, invited speaker, master strategist, award winning learning designer and DELP Scholar. For more information, please visit her online at www.inspired-ed.com.