Nonfiction Book Award Status: GOLD
What does it take to show up and stand out for all the right reasons? Leadership presence expert Justin Patton provides you a no-nonsense guide on how to communicate in a way that earns others’ confidence and trust. This mini-book is packed full of valuable information you can apply in all parts of your life. Justin will guide you through:
- The not-so-subtle case for gentleness
- Competition and leadership presence
- The fundamentals of leadership presence
- Debunking 5 myths on leadership presence
- The #1 trait that will erode leadership presence, instantly
- 11 actionable tips to maximize your leadership presence
- 10 questions to ask yourself about leadership
If you’re looking for a book that will help you reach your potential as a leader people can trust, then this one is for you!
Justin Patton is a Leadership Presence Expert and award-winning author who challenges leaders to think differently about how they show up and build trust in the workplace and with the people they love the most. His high-energy style, audience engagement, and applicable takeaways are what make him a sought-after keynote speaker across the world.
Justin studied body language from a former FBI agent, developed over 10,000 restaurant leaders, and coached senior executives, NCAA athletes, and contestants in the Miss America and Miss USA pageants. He is currently a faculty member for the US Chamber of Commerce, and a member of both the International Coach Federation and National Speakers Association.