Nonfiction Book Award Status: Gold Award
Author Name: Ronald M. Bazar
After decades of research, author, Ronald M. Bazar, presents Sleep Secrets, an all-inclusive guide to discovering the underlying causes of your insomnia and how to cure it.
From ancient time-proven sleep wisdom to cutting-edge products, from expert sleep-doctor advice to insightful tips, from new research insights to highly successful mind-body methodologies and breakthrough practices, this remarkable resource gives you all of the information you need to change your sleep habits forever.
Bazar has had decades of direct experience in natural and alternative health solutions as well as manufacturing and retailing good-sleep products.
Sleep Secrets is for you if:
- You have trouble sleeping even when you are tired.
• You worry instead of falling asleep.
• You take more than 30 minutes to fall asleep.
• You wake in the night and take more than 30 minutes to fall back to sleep.
• You have sleep patterns that negatively affect your sex life.
• You want to stop taking sleeping pills.
• You wake up exhausted.
• You are fatigued at work.
• You are drowsy and have difficulty concentrating.
• You are moody or depressed.
• You suffer from increasing health issues.
• You suffer from snoring or sleep apnea.
• You realize lack of sleep is affecting your work, your relationships and possibly your physical safety.
• You are young or old and suffer from sleep deprivation.
Sleep Secrets is an entertaining, educational, and comprehensive resource guide designed to help you find your unique sleep solutions and enjoy deep, restful, rejuvenating sleep.
Ronald M. Bazar is a Harvard MBA, natural health enthusiast and author. He lives on an island off the coast of British Columbia, Canada. Ron spends his time writing, researching, gardening, swimming, kayaking, hiking and playing Ultimate Frisbee. He is a hobby craftsman who uses fallen trees to fashion wooden utensils and other art pieces. Visit his websites: