Thank you SO much for helping support our book launch! Please feel free to modify any copy listed below to suit your needs.
Jacket Copy – The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan
The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan is loaded with proven strategies, real-world examples, and fascinating interviews with successful authors who started from scratch just like you. In this content-rich book, you will learn how to:
- Identify profit opportunities from and around your book
- Set up a legitimate and professional author-publisher business
- Write your manuscript faster than you thought possible
- Avoid mistakes new authors make and get your book published the right way
- Enlist beta readers, get endorsements from well-known authors, and generate book reviews
- Launch your book into the world with as much buzz as possible
As nonfiction authors, publishers, and internet entrepreneurs with over three decades of combined industry experience, we understand your unique goals and challenges. We also have the experience to show you how to produce your nonfiction book in the most professional way possible, while you turn your passion into a profitable business.
Whether you’re writing self-development, business, memoir, how-to, spiritual, narrative, or other nonfiction book, this authoritative guide by experienced industry professionals will provide you with the solutions you need to achieve your publishing goals.
About the Authors
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan. She is the founder and CEO of NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com and NonfictionWritersConference.com, and a frequent speaker at writers’ conferences and events.
Karl W. Palachuk is the author of several books including Relax, Focus, Succeed. He is also a consultant to IT consultants and a frequent blogger at RelaxFocusSucceed.com and SmallBizThoughts.com.
Short link to book page: NonfictionBookPublishingPlan.com
Book launch bonuses and contest entry with The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan – Get your copy! NonfictionBookPublishingPlan.com #authors #publish
Enter to win membership in @NonfictionAssoc when you buy this helpful new book – The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan NonfictionBookPublishingPlan.com
Great new book for authors – The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan: The Professional Guide to Profitable Self-Publishing NonfictionBookPublishingPlan.com
I highly recommend this new book: The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan NonfictionBookPublishingPlan.com
If you’re planning to publish a book soon, you need this helpful resource – The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan NonfictionBookPublishingPlan.com
Authors: Here’s a hot new book you need if you plan to self-publish – The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan NonfictionBookPublishingPlan.com
Author @Steph__Chandler of @NonfictionAssoc wrote a new book for authors! The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan NonfictionBookPublishingPlan.com
Bonus Content – Publish to your blog or share with your audience
Several excerpts are available for reprint, no permission needed:
- How to Write Book Jacket Copy
- How to Get Top Authors to Give Endorsements for Your Book
- How to Produce and Distribute Audiobooks
- How to Handle Shipping for Your Books
- How to Set Up Your Books for Pre-Order (Print and Ebook Editions)
(yes, this book is tactical!)
Reports and other content you can download and distribute however you like:
- Self-Publishing Super Simple Checklist
- Resources for Authors (final chapter in book)
- Amazon Advertising to Sell More Books
- 100 Ways to Grow an Audience for Your Book
- Flyer Promo
Want to hold a contest? I’m happy to donate books (digital or print), memberships in the Nonfiction Authors Association, and complimentary passes to our upcoming Nonfiction Writers Conference events. Get in touch if you’d like to discuss!
How else can we support you?
Please reach out if you have any questions! Email Stephanie