Ready to sell more books?
THE NONFICTION BOOK MARKETING AND LAUNCH PLAN
A WORKBOOK AND PLANNING GUIDE
Introducing The Nonfiction Book Marketing and Launch Plan, a unique workbook and planning guide, size 8.5×11, and over 250 pages.
This comprehensive book will help you understand a wide variety of marketing tactics so you can choose the ones that best fit your needs and goals.
<—Check out this preview of actual pages from the book!
Greetings fellow writers,
I’m Stephanie Chandler, CEO of the Nonfiction Authors Association.
Three years ago I was developing a six-week Book Marketing Master Course along with a companion workbook to go along with the course materials. My original goal was to make it about 100 pages. But I had so much to say! So I just kept going and going and soon the workbook was over 250 pages.
Students in the Book Marketing Master Course liked the workbook so much, many asked to buy extra copies to give to their writer-friends and clients.
I was concerned about whether the material in the workbook could work on its own, outside of our class, so I invited beta readers to check it out. They all assured me it was easy to follow along.
Book marketing isn’t easy. If anyone tells you otherwise, they are lying or confused or in need of some kind of intervention! If you want to grow your readership and create opportunities around your book, it’s essential to embrace the marketing process.
And so I bring you my latest labor of love. I sincerely hope it provides you with fresh ideas and strategies to get you through the book marketing marathon. I also hope you find the content and real-world examples inspiring and empowering. Perhaps you will discover that marketing can be fun–especially when it’s producing results!
Wishing you abundant joy and success,
HERE’S A CHAPTER OVERVIEW
PART 1: SET THE FOUNDATION
CHAPTER 1: Become an Influencer in Your Field
CHAPTER 2: Cultivate Your Community (Tribe of Influence)
CHAPTER 3: Master Your Content Marketing Strategy
CHAPTER 4: Set Your Goals and Budget
PART 2: PREP YOUR WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA
CHAPTER 5: Understand Website Design, Domains, and Hosting
CHAPTER 6: Build Your Email List
CHAPTER 7: Choose Your Social Media Path
PART 3: Get Ready to Rock Your Book Launch
CHAPTER 8: Connect with Your Tribe of Influence for Endorsements and Review Copies
CHAPTER 9: Enlist Beta Readers
PART 4: NAVIGATE TRADITIONAL & ONLINE MEDIA
CHAPTER 10: Leverage Media Opportunities
CHAPTER 11: Become Your Own Publicist
CHAPTER 12: Generate Online Publicity Opportunities
CHAPTER 13: Prepare for Interviews
PART 5: BOOST SALES ON AMAZON
CHAPTER 14: Launch and Optimize Your Book on Amazon
CHAPTER 15: Set Up Author Central and Get More Book Reviews
CHAPTER 16: Utilize Amazon Advertising
PART 6: PREPARE FOR BOOK LAUNCH AND BEYOND
CHAPTER 17: Launch That Book
CHAPTER 18: Become a Professional Speaker
CHAPTER 19: Keep the Marketing Momentum Going
CHAPTER 20: Bring Home the Bacon (Build Revenue Streams)
THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE BOOK A #1 NEW RELEASE IN FIVE CATEGORIES!
ABOUT THE BOOK
If you feel overwhelmed, confused, or disappointed by all that is involved in marketing your book, this comprehensive workbook and planning guide will bring you the clarity and confidence needed to reach your goals.
Many authors cross the publishing finish line and assume the hardest part is in the rearview mirror, only to discover that marketing books requires more effort than anticipated. The truth is book marketing is not easy. Though neither is raising children, advancing your career, or doing anything worthwhile.
The Nonfiction Book Marketing and Launch Plan will help you sort through the noise and identify the best strategies to successfully promote your book. Whether you plan to launch your book in the future, or it has been published for years, this unique guide delivers a complete approach to help you craft a thoughtful book marketing plan, grow a community of readers, and ultimately sell more books.
You will learn how to:
- Overcome your reservations around book marketing and gain confidence to proceed effectively.
- Carve out a niche audience and build a community of lifelong fans.
- Establish thought leadership in your field.
- Utilize beta readers and launch teams to amplify the results of your next book launch.
- Identify content marketing strategies to attract and keep the attention of your readers.
- Act as your own publicist to get traditional and online media coverage.
- Get book reviews and inspire word-of-mouth marketing.
- Optimize sales on Amazon using proven methods that lead to big results.
- Use advanced book marketing techniques to keep your marketing wheels in motion.
- Break into speaking, work with corporate sponsors, leverage opportunities with corporations, nonprofits, and trade associations.
This is not a workbook with dozens of blank pages. It reads like a book, yet it includes over fifty exercises you can complete to prepare your marketing plans. You can even download the exercises and checklists in digital format so you can reuse them for each book you launch in the future. There has never been such a thorough resource to help you create a book marketing plan that gets results.
If you’re ready to sell more books, grow your audience, and establish thought leadership in your field, The Nonfiction Book Marketing and Launch Plan delivers the guidance you need to achieve your goals.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WHEREVER YOU BUY BOOKS
Support local bookstores when you purchase from Bookshop.org
HAVE YOU ATTENDED OUR POPULAR
BOOK MARKETING MASTER COURSE?
Whether you want to conduct an effective launch for your next book, boost sales of your current book, or help your clients sell more books, this course will help you:
- Identify your ideal target audience and determine how to reach them AND grow a long-term relationship with them.
- Grow your audience with a simple yet powerful process.
- Convert website visitors into engaged fans who want to buy your books and invest in related products and services.
- Use easy content marketing strategies to boost engagement and grow your audience.
- Build your social media following and identify manageable strategies that work for your unique goals.
- Become your own publicist and pitch traditional and online media outlets including radio, television, print publications, podcasts, and blogs.
- Take full advantage of promotion opportunities on Amazon including how to master Author Central, leverage Amazon ads, optimize your book sales page, choose keywords, leverage categories, add A+ content, and more.
- Launch your book using proven methods that boost sales.
- Establish influence in your field and keep the marketing momentum going.