There are several ways you can contribute to the Nonfiction Authors Association:
Call for Speakers and Podcast Guests
We feature weekly educational podcasts and host the Nonfiction Writers Conference online twice each year (since 2010!). If you have a valuable and unique topic to share with our audience of nonfiction authors, please submit via our Call for Speakers form.
Call for Blog Posts
We have an ongoing call for guest blog posts and proudly feature how-to articles and case studies for nonfiction writers.
Content Submission Guidelines:
- Content is granted for publication exclusively to the Nonfiction Authors Association for 30 days. After that, the rights revert back to the author and you may publish elsewhere.
- For reprints (articles that have previously been published elsewhere), we accept these only when the title is changed and the first two paragraphs have been reworked so that the content is unique.
- The Nonfiction Authors Association does not publish political or religious content, anything defamatory, or purely promotional posts.
- Links in posts should be for reference for the reader and not lead to anything self-promotional, or a promotion for a client.
- We accept posts of 500 to 2,500 words in length.
- Posts should be properly edited for spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Guest bloggers are welcome to include a bio of 100 words or less, including up to three links to your website, blog or social media.
- Our mission is to provide our readers with useful how-to content. If your post accomplishes this, it will likely be accepted!
- By submitting an article, you certify that you own the rights to the content and have the right to publish.
We’re always on the hunt for great new content and we invite you to share a blog post related to writing, publishing or promoting nonfiction books.
Contribute a Guest Blog Post Here.
Note that because of the high volume of submissions we receive, it may take 30 to 60 days for content to publish on the site. Our content manager will notify you via email when you submission is live. We also appreciate when our contributors share with their audiences. Thank you!
Share Your Call for Submissions
Are you a podcaster, blogger, program host, or other media pro seeking guests for interviews or content contributions? Members of the Nonfiction Authors Association are subject matter experts who love to participate in interviews, contribute guest content, and offer books for review.
We love to feature NFAA members on our blog! Current Authority and VIP members can contribute an interview here (must be logged in and a current subscribing member).
Find out what all the buzz is about!
Join the Nonfiction Authors Association.