This is module 12 from the Ultimate Author Marketing Course.
You will learn how to:
- Build a list of book launch tasks
- Locate media contacts
- Conduct Amazon bestseller campaigns (and why these may not be the best choice)
- Get on the New York Times bestseller list—even if you are self-published
- Host your own ebook give-away (without Amazon)
- Send out review copies (fresh ideas you haven’t seen before)
- Leverage direct mail
- Decide whether brick and mortar bookstores are worth your time
- Generate bulk book sales
- Get libraries to buy your books
- Checklist: Book Launch
- Checklist: Copy to Write Before You Launch Your Book
- Checklist: Ebook Give-away
- Template: Product Order Form
- Template: Bulk Pricing Flyer
- Template: Bookstore Consignment Agreement
- Tip Sheet: Bulk Sales
- Report: 101 Essential Content Marketing Resources
This self-study course includes all of the following:
- Downloadable handouts listed above
- Instructional webinar video lesson (61 minutes)
- MP3 of webinar lesson for those who prefer audio-only
- All Powerpoint slides in PDF format
- Suggested homework (action items) for you to complete.
Course is delivered upon payment and you can participate immediately!
Single Course Rate: $47
Prefer to get all 12 course modules?
Access the Ultimate Author Marketing Course here.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If for any reason this program isn’t for you, contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will issue you a full refund.
Do you have questions about the course? Prefer to pay directly instead of online? Send us an email and we will respond promptly.