Thank you for your interest in promoting our course.
- After you register, please scroll down to the drop-down menu “Product-Specific Links and Info.”
- Select “Book Marketing Master Course ONLY” OR “Book Marketing Master Course And Certification.”
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to copy and use the product-specific hop link from the course links above. DO NOT use the “Common Hop Link.”
- Note that you will receive 50% payment for any course registration, regardless of which course link you use. The only exception is the 3-pay option, since we don’t have a way to track those registrations. If you refer someone who you know used the 3-pay option, please send us their name and we will gladly credit you for the sale!
- To be sure your hop link is working, test and be sure it links to this course page.
Course Copy and Images
Join us for the Book Marketing Master Course and Certification program, brought to you by the Nonfiction Authors Association.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Develop a detailed plan for marketing your books (or your clients’ books)
- Understand how to leverage Amazon ads and insider marketing strategies to boost book sales
- Identify your top target audiences and the best ways to reach them
- Have the tools needed to build a loyal tribe of readers (without wasting tons of time on strategies that don’t work)
- Remove the overwhelm and fear from book marketing so you can grow your author business
- Choose the tactics that best meet your unique goals and skills so that you can sustain long-term success
This course is delivered by webinar on Tuesdays at 9am PST / 12pm EST, beginning February 25, 2020. Sessions last up to 90 minutes, including Q&A with instructor Stephanie Chandler.
Expand Your Career and Business Offerings with The Book Marketing Professional Certification Program
This comprehensive add-on to our Book Marketing Master Course is loaded with value. Participants can take an online quiz following each learning module. Once you pass all quizzes with a score of 85% or higher, you will receive certification from the Nonfiction Authors Association.
Successful completion of the Professional Book Marketing Certification program includes the following:
- A one-year listing in our new online directory of Certified Book Marketing Professionals, which will be heavily promoted to our tribe year-round. ($190 value)
- Written interview with you highlighting the services you offer, which will be featured on our blog and shared across our social media networks. (We reach over 100k people each month!)
- Gold foil-accented certificate mailed to you.
- Access to our exclusive Certified Book Marketing Professional logo, which you can post on your website and in related marketing collateral.
- Two pin-on buttons featuring the Certified Book Marketing Professional logo, which you can wear at events.
- Ultimate Author Toolkits bundle with over 200 downloadable worksheets, checklists, recordings, and other materials to support your book marketing business. ($229 value)
- A set of templates you can use with your own clients and customize with your logo and contact information.
- Invitation to join our private Facebook group available only to Certified Book Marketing Professionals.
Yes, we’ve PACKED this certification program with value! We want to be sure you leave the program ready to grow your business and help authors expand their businesses, too.
Who Should Attend the Course?
The course is intended for authors and publishing industry professionals alike. Whether you want to learn how to better promote your own books, or you want to learn skills to apply in your business working with authors, this course is absolutely jam packed with educational value. You can take the course on its own, or take the course and add on the certification program to expand your skills.
Who Should Get Certified?
We designed this certification with publishing industry professionals in mind. This program is ideal for any of the following:
- Consultants and coaches
- Virtual assistants
- Authors’ assistants
- YOUR assistant (if you’re an author with a personal assistant)
- Support staff at publishing houses, marketing agencies, and PR firms
(contact us for group pricing)
Regardless of your job title or role, all are welcome to participate in the certification program.
Ready to accelerate your career as an author or Certified Book Marketing Professional? Join us!
*Be sure to replace the above link with your affiliate link. You are also welcome to use or repurpose any of the content and images from the event page.
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com