This is module 9 in the Ultimate Author Marketing Course.
You will learn how to:
- Distinguish between keynote and platform speaking
- Choose powerful speaking topics
- Develop a speaker page for your website
- Design your speaker one-sheet
- Craft your speech and prepare like a pro—before you hit the stage
- Start pitching yourself as a speaker—and where to send your pitches
- Make the transition from speaking for free to earning a fee
- Work with speakers’ bureaus
- Sell books from the stage
- Pitch yourself to give a TEDx talk
- Checklist of Items to Take to Speaking Engagements
- Template: Join the Mailing List
- Template: Speaker Request Form
- Sample Speaker Agreement Contract
- Template: Speaker Intake Form
- Template: Feedback Form
- Sample Speaker One Sheets
- Author-Speaker Website Examples
This self-study course includes all of the following:
- Downloadable handouts listed above
- Instructional webinar video lesson (54 minutes)
- MP3 of webinar lesson for those who prefer audio-only
- All Powerpoint slides in PDF format
- Suggested homework (action items) for you to complete.
Course is delivered upon payment and you can participate immediately!
Single Course Rate: $47
Prefer to get all 12 course modules?
Access the Ultimate Author Marketing Course here.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If for any reason this program isn’t for you, contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will issue you a full refund.
Do you have questions about the course? Prefer to pay directly instead of online? Send us an email and we will respond promptly.