This is module 7 from the Ultimate Author Marketing Course.
You will learn how to:
- Leverage traditional media outlets, even if you’re self-published
- Build a media kit and look like a pro
- Craft media pitches and press releases that get noticed
- Prepare for different forms of media: print, radio and television
- Work your way up from local to national media
- Locate media contact information
- Work with a publicist, and when this is a good idea
- Prepare to be at your best with basic media training principles
- Get media to come to you!
- Checklist: Media Training – Prepare for Interviews
- Template: Press Release
- How to Write a Press Release
- 50 Reasons to Contact the Media
This self-study course includes all of the following:
- Downloadable handouts listed above
- Instructional webinar video lesson (51 minutes)
- MP3 of webinar lesson for those who prefer audio-only
- All Powerpoint slides in PDF format
- Suggested homework (action items) for you to complete.
Course is delivered upon payment and you can participate immediately!
Single Course Rate: $47
Prefer to get all 12 course modules?
Access the Ultimate Author Marketing Course here.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If for any reason this program isn’t for you, contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will issue you a full refund.
Do you have questions about the course? Prefer to pay directly instead of online? Send us an email and we will respond promptly.