Course: Internet Media: Power Strategies to Reach Your Readers Online
You will learn how to:
- Take advantage of video opportunities with YouTube, Periscope and Blab
- Locate and pitch guest posts to blogs and news sites
- Conduct a virtual book tour
- Generate lots of book reviews
- Get big exposure via podcasts and internet radio
- Leverage teleseminars and webinars
- Market to communities (an underutilized opportunity)
- Get your own Wikipedia page
- Utilize paid advertising online
- 50 Ways to Generate Book Reviews (with resources)
- Report: How to Pitch Yourself as a Guest for Radio/Podcast Interviews—with Sample Pitch
- Report: How to Blog for Other Websites
- How to Research Bloggers
- Blogger Research Spreadsheet
- Report: Resources to Start Your Own Podcast
This self-study course includes all of the following:
- Downloadable handouts listed above
- Instructional webinar video lesson (62 minutes)
- MP3 of webinar lesson for those who prefer audio-only
- All Powerpoint slides in PDF format
- Suggested homework (action items) for you to complete.
Course is delivered upon payment and you can participate immediately!
Single Course Rate: $47
Prefer to get all 12 course modules?
Access the Ultimate Author Marketing Course here.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If for any reason this program isn’t for you, contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will issue you a full refund.
Do you have questions about the course? Prefer to pay directly instead of online? Send us an email and we will respond promptly.