Diane K. Bell
Most Recent Book Title
Publish Yourself To Wealth: Build Your Perpetual Prosperity Platform
Book Description
This book, the first in a series, is about a system that creates your very own perpetual prosperity platform. You’ll learn what YOU can do to claim your authority; become the distinctive leader you are and want to be; and discover shortcuts to the life you've declared you want to live.

You too, can leverage the one secret used by only 3% of one Harvard graduating class to create a combined net worth that exceeded the entire remaining 97% of their classmates...(as discovered in a study conducted decades ago.)

"If you had everything you need, including time, money and resources and you want to design your life and business perfectly, what would it look like 3 years from now?...10 years from now?"
You’ll discover lessons within the pages of this book, you’ll never learn in Ivy League institutions…and be fascinated by the results of others who’ve taken their first steps into the world of perpetual income.
Additional Book Titles
Success To Powerhouse: Business Growth Strategy Insider Secrets to More Money, More Time and More Power

Contributor to:

Your Epic Book Launch: How to Write A Book, Launch Your Book into a #1 International Bestseller, Raise Your Income, Make Money Online, and Build a 6 to ... A Book and Make Money With A Book Launch)

Location (city/state/country)
Author bio
A #1 Bestselling Author, Speaker and Coach Diane's passion is helping heart-centered Christian principled writers and authors showcase their excellence like no other. She thrives by helping authors share their transformational stories, and leading them to the next level in their journey.
Professional Speaker Topics
Deliver Your Perfect Pitch To Your Perfect Audience:
Legacy Writing- A Gift to Your Prosterity
Favorite Quote or Personal Motto

"Become a Professional Elevator: Elevate Other Professionals and You'll Also Rise to the Top"

  • Diane K. Bell

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.