Please enjoy the following free reports. We release new reports often so check back for updates or follow us on Facebook!
Like our reports? You will love being a member!
Nonfiction Authors Association member benefits include:
- Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with cultivated media leads and educational podcast recordings, plus featured templates, checklists and reports from our members-only archives to make your author journey easier.
- Author Brainstorm Exchange, monthly mastermind groups held online with Zoom breakout rooms where members can share ideas, challenges, and solutions.
- Popular members-only Facebook group to connect with authors and industry pros.
- Meet-the-Members program where you can share your book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community.
- Discounts off our year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, author toolkits, and other items in our author store.
- Discounts of our exclusive courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification.
- Discounts off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, held entirely online since 2010. NFWC is free for VIP members!
- Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, IngramSpark, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more
The publishing industry can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to do it alone.
Join the Nonfiction Authors Association
“I joined the Nonfiction Authors Assoc. about six months ago and I can’t say enough about how helpful all the info is that I receive weekly on everything I need to know as an author. I have just finished a second book and the info on finding agents, on self-publishing, and other valuable tips is extremely helpful.”
– Sandra CH Smith, Author of A Cook’s Tour of Epicuria — One Woman’s Adventures
“I absolutely love all the resources the association offers–the downloads, the teleseminar recordings and the amazing discounts. Though I’ve been an author for many years now, I still find all kinds of new tips and ideas through NFAA. It’s one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my author career!“
– Donna Hartley, Author of the Fire Up Your Life series, DonnaHartley.com
“NFAA helped me launch my first book into the world successfully. The templates and information on the web site are things I could not find anywhere else.”
– Alison Buehler, Author of Rethinking Women’s Health
Join the Nonfiction Authors Association and reach your goals faster!