Please enjoy these free reports, brought to you by the Nonfiction Authors Association. We add new reports frequently so be sure to check back again soon.
Are you a member yet?
The Nonfiction Authors Association is a vibrant community for writers to connect, exchange ideas, and learn how to write, publish, promote, and profit with nonfiction books. Since 2010, we have hosted the Nonfiction Writers Conference entirely online, featuring notable keynote speakers and reaching attendees around the globe. We also host a year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, online courses with professional certification options, and a free Nonfiction Book Club. With an extensive array of membership options, and a mission to help authors make a difference in the world, NFAA is an essential resource for nonfiction writers who want to navigate the publishing industry successfully and reach your goals.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!
Are you overwhelmed by the world of publishing? Want to learn how to write, publish, promote and profit with nonfiction books? The Nonfiction Authors Association is a vibrant community where writers gain support and access to educational resources.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with curated media leads and educational podcast recordings, plus featured templates, checklists and reports from our members-only archives to make your author journey easier.
- Author Brainstorm Exchange, monthly mastermind groups held online with Zoom breakout rooms where members share ideas, challenges, and solutions.
- Group Consulting Meetings, Zoom-based events held monthly where members can get their burning questions answered by publishing industry experts.
- Get featured on NonfictionBookClub.com for added visibility with potential readers.
- Popular members-only Facebook group to connect with authors and industry pros.
- Meet-the-Members program where you can share your book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community.
- Discounts off our year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, author toolkits, and other items in our author store.
- Discounts of our exclusive courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification.
- Discounts off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, held entirely online since 2010.
- Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more.
Premium Membership Options
- Special benefits for VIP and Thought Leader members, including FREE admission to the Nonfiction Writers Conference and all downloadable Author Toolkits.
- Thought Leader members get an all-access pass to ALL live courses, plus immediate access to the Book Publishing and Marketing master courses (self-study), a FREE entry in the Nonfiction Book Awards, a FREE featured listing on NonfictionBookClub.com, and an invitation to record an interview for our podcast. Total added value: $6,500+.
Ready to write, publish, promote, and profit with nonfiction books? Join us!