Ready to create profitable revenue streams?
The hard statistics show that only a small percentage of authors actually earn a living from their book sales alone (unless your last name is Rowling, by chance?). We’re not saying it’s impossible, because it’s definitely possible! But as a nonfiction writer, you can also build revenue streams around your book. You can get paid to speak, sell books at the back of the room, attract corporate sponsors, launch a coaching service, deliver online courses, and so much more.
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you create profitable revenue streams:
- Check out the free blog posts all about revenue streams for authors
- Download our report: Revenue Streams for Authors
- Listen to our free weekly podcast events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals.
Here are some membership benefits:
- Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with cultivated media leads and educational podcast recordings, plus featured templates, checklists and reports from our members-only archives.
- Popular members-only Facebook group.
- Meet-the-Members program where you can share your book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community.
- Discounts off our year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, author toolkits, and other items in our author store.
- Discounts of our exclusive online courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification.
- Discounts off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, held entirely online since 2010. NFWC is free for VIP members!
- Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, IngramSpark, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more
You can turn your hobby into an author business.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!