Ready to create profitable revenue streams?
The hard statistics show that only a small percentage of authors actually earn a living from their books alone (unless your last name is Rowling, by chance?). We’re not saying it’s impossible, because it’s definitely possible! But as a nonfiction writer, you can also build revenue streams around your book. You can also get paid to speak, sell books at the back of the room, and attract corporate sponsors. The opportunities are endless!
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you create profitable revenue streams:
- Download our free report: How to Break in to Professional Speaking
- Watch a free webinar replay: Publish and Profit with Workbooks
- Consider our course on Revenue Streams for Authors or our course on How to Attract Corporate Sponsors
- Download our report: Revenue Streams for Authors
- Read our blog posts about revenue streams for authors
- Listen to our free weekly teleseminar events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals. Join the Nonfiction Authors Association!
By the way, here’s a summary of our benefits:
- Media Leads for Authors: A round-up of podcasts, blogs, and other media outlets seeking guest contributors, delivered to your inbox every Friday
- Weekly Educational Teleseminars: Featuring industry pros, plus event recordings archived for one year
- Exclusive Content: Templates, checklists, worksheets, and other content released weekly
- Private Community: Access to our active members-only Facebook group
- Marketing Homework: Quick tips sent via email every Monday
- Meet the Members Program: Share your book announcements with our entire mailing list, plus get featured on our blog and social media networks reaching 100k+
- Chapter Meetings: Complimentary admission to any NFAA local chapter meeting across the U.S. and U.K.
- Partner Discounts: IngramSpark, Lulu, Findaway Voices, Office Depot, PR Newswire, ProfNet, Foreword Reviews, and more
- Member Discounts: Save on the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference events, online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits
You don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!