Want to get a traditional book deal?
Landing a book deal is a goal for many authors, yet some industry professionals will tell you it’s hard or even impossible. But we believe where there’s a will, there’s a way.
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you get a traditional book deal:
- Recommend ghostwriters, editors, and book coaches, and other industry pros to help you prepare to pitch your book.
- Download our free report: How to Land a Traditional Book Deal
- Consider our Author Toolkit on Traditional Publishing
- Read our blog posts about publishing nonfiction
- Listen to our free weekly podcast events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals.
Here is a summary of membership benefits:
- Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with cultivated media leads and educational podcast recordings, plus featured templates, checklists and reports from our members-only archives.
- Popular members-only Facebook group.
- Meet-the-Members program where you can share your book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community.
- Discounts off our year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, author toolkits, and other items in our author store.
- Discounts of our exclusive online courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification.
- Discounts off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, held entirely online since 2010. NFWC is free for VIP members!
- Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, IngramSpark, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more
You don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!