Want to get a traditional book deal?
Landing a book deal is a goal for many authors, yet some industry professionals will tell you it’s hard or even impossible. But we believe where there’s a will, there’s a way.
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you get a traditional book deal:
- Recommend ghostwriters, editors, and book coaches, and other industry pros to help you prepare to pitch your book.
- Download our free report: How to Land a Traditional Book Deal
- Pitch the agents at the next Nonfiction Writers Conference
- Consider our Author Toolkit on Traditional Publishing
- Read our blog posts about publishing nonfiction
- Listen to our free weekly podcast events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals.
Want even more value?
The Nonfiction Authors Association can help you reach your goals.
Are you overwhelmed by the world of publishing? Want to learn how to write, publish, promote and profit with nonfiction books? The Nonfiction Authors Association is a vibrant community where writers gain support and access to educational resources.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with curated media leads and educational podcast recordings, plus featured templates, checklists and reports from our members-only archives to make your author journey easier.
- Author Brainstorm Exchange, monthly mastermind groups held online with Zoom breakout rooms where members share ideas, challenges, and solutions.
- Group Consulting Meetings, Zoom-based events held monthly where members can get their burning questions answered by publishing industry experts.
- Get featured on NonfictionBookClub.com for added visibility with potential readers.
- Popular members-only Facebook group to connect with authors and industry pros.
- Meet-the-Members program where you can share your book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community.
- Discounts off our year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, author toolkits, and other items in our author store.
- Discounts of our exclusive courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification.
- Discounts off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, held entirely online since 2010.
- Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more.
Premium Membership Options
- Special benefits for VIP and Thought Leader members, including FREE admission to the Nonfiction Writers Conference and all downloadable Author Toolkits.
- Thought Leader members get an all-access pass to ALL live courses, plus immediate access to the Book Publishing and Marketing master courses (self-study), a FREE entry in the Nonfiction Book Awards, a FREE featured listing on NonfictionBookClub.com, and an invitation to record an interview for our podcast. Total added value: $6,500+.
You don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!