Want to get a traditional book deal?
Landing a book deal is a goal for many authors. Many industry professionals will tell you it’s hard or even impossible, but we believe that old adage: Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you get a traditional book deal:
- Recommend ghostwriters, editors, and book coaches, and other industry pros to help you prepare to pitch your book.
- Download our free report: How to Land a Traditional Book Deal
- Consider our Author Toolkit on Traditional Publishing
- Read our blog posts about publishing nonfiction
- Listen to our free weekly teleseminar events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals. Join the Nonfiction Authors Association!
By the way, here’s a summary of our benefits:
- Media Leads for Authors: A round-up of podcasts, blogs, and other media outlets seeking guest contributors, delivered to your inbox every Friday
- Weekly Educational Teleseminars: Featuring industry pros, plus event recordings archived for one year
- Exclusive Content: Templates, checklists, worksheets, and other content released weekly
- Private Community: Access to our active members-only Facebook group
- Marketing Homework: Quick tips sent via email every Monday
- Meet the Members Program: Share your book announcements with our entire mailing list, plus get featured on our blog and social media networks reaching 100k+
- Chapter Meetings: Complimentary admission to any NFAA local chapter meeting across the U.S. and U.K.
- Partner Discounts: IngramSpark, Lulu, Findaway Voices, Office Depot, PR Newswire, ProfNet, Foreword Reviews, and more
- Member Discounts: Save on the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference events, online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits
You don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!