Want to get a traditional book deal?
Landing a book deal is a goal for many authors, yet some industry professionals will tell you it’s hard or even impossible. But we believe where there’s a will, there’s a way.
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you get a traditional book deal:
- Recommend ghostwriters, editors, and book coaches, and other industry pros to help you prepare to pitch your book.
- Download our free report: How to Land a Traditional Book Deal
- Pitch the agents at the next Nonfiction Writers Conference
- Consider our Author Toolkit on Traditional Publishing
- Read our blog posts about publishing nonfiction
- Listen to our free weekly podcast events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals.
Want even more value? Here is a summary of our benefits:
Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with curated media leads, educational podcast recordings, and featured templates, checklists and reports from our massive database of member resources.
Author Brainstorm Exchange, monthly meetings held with Zoom breakout rooms where members and publishing pros connect and share ideas, challenges, and solutions.
Popular members-only Facebook group to connect with fellow members and industry pros.
Meet-the-Members program to share and interview and/or book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community, plus get featured on NonfictionBookClub.com.
Group consulting calls held monthly, exclusively for VIP and Thought Leader members.
Discounts off the year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program and author toolkits, VIP and Thought Leader members get free access to the author toolkits. Thought Leaders get a free entry in the Nonfiction Book Awards.
Discounts off live and self-study courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification. Thought Leader members attend ALL courses for free.
Discount off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, a virtual held entirely online since 2010. VIP and Thought Leader members attend for free.
Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, IngramSpark, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more.
You don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!
Join the Nonfiction Authors Association