Ready to self-publish your book?
If you’re new to self-publishing, you are probably feeling overwhelmed. You’ve been receiving conflicting advice. You can’t tell which services are legitimate or where to find the right professionals to help you get it done right. And you don’t know what you don’t know.
We understand! The publishing industry is absolutely confusing. But you don’t have to do it alone.
- Hire your team: We have lists of ghostwriters, editors, book coaches, publishing services, book printers, and other services you need in our recommended resources.
- Download our free Self-Publishing Checklist.
- Grab our Self-Publishing Author Toolkit.
- Attend our Publishing Master Course with optional professional certification.
- Listen to our free weekly podcast events.
- Get the book: The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan.
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals.
Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with curated media leads, educational podcast recordings, and featured templates, checklists and reports from our massive database of member resources.
Author Brainstorm Exchange, monthly meetings held with Zoom breakout rooms where members and publishing pros connect and share ideas, challenges, and solutions.
Popular members-only Facebook group to connect with fellow members and industry pros.
Meet-the-Members program to share and interview and/or book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community, plus get featured on NonfictionBookClub.com.
Group consulting calls held monthly, exclusively for VIP and Thought Leader members.
Discounts off the year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program and author toolkits, VIP and Thought Leader members get free access to the author toolkits. Thought Leaders get a free entry in the Nonfiction Book Awards.
Discounts off live and self-study courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification. Thought Leader members attend ALL courses for free.
Discount off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, a virtual held entirely online since 2010. VIP and Thought Leader members attend for free.
Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, IngramSpark, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more.
The publishing industry can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!