Ready to self-publish your book?
If you’re new to self-publishing, you are probably feeling overwhelmed. You’ve been receiving conflicting advice. You can’t tell which services are legitimate or where to find the right professionals to help you get it done right. And you don’t know what you don’t know.
We understand! The publishing industry is absolutely confusing. But you don’t have to do it alone.
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you self-publish your book:
- Recommend ghostwriters, editors, book coaches, publishing services, book printers, and other services you need with recommended resources (Whew! We know, it’s a lot to manage!)
- Download our free Self-Publishing Checklist
- Consider our Self-Publishing Author Toolkit or download our self-publishing recordings
- Read our blog posts about publishing nonfiction books
- Listen to our free weekly teleseminar events
- Get support with Self-Publishing Concierge services
- Get the book: The Nonfiction Book Publishing Plan
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals. Join the Nonfiction Authors Association!
By the way, here’s a summary of our benefits:
- Media Leads for Authors: A round-up of podcasts, blogs, and other media outlets seeking guest contributors, delivered to your inbox every Friday
- Weekly Educational Teleseminars: Featuring industry pros, plus event recordings archived for one year
- Exclusive Content: Templates, checklists, worksheets, and other content released weekly
- Private Community: Access to our active members-only Facebook group
- Marketing Homework: Quick tips sent via email every Monday
- Meet the Members Program: Share your book announcements with our entire mailing list, plus get featured on our blog and social media networks reaching 100k+
- Chapter Meetings: Complimentary admission to any NFAA local chapter meeting across the U.S. and U.K.
- Partner Discounts: IngramSpark, Lulu, Findaway Voices, Office Depot, PR Newswire, ProfNet, Foreword Reviews, and more
- Member Discounts: Save on the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference events, online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits
You don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!