So, you want to write a book?
Setting out to write a book can feel like looking up at an enormous mountain while wearing flip flops! But it doesn’t have to be as difficult as you think.
Did you know that the average nonfiction manuscript is around 60,000 words?
And did you know that three typed pages adds up to about 1,000 words?
What if you typed just three pages per day for 60 days?
Yep, that’s right. You’d have a manuscript!
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you write your book:
- Connect you with ghostwriters, editors, and book coaches.
- Download our free report: How to Write a Nonfiction Book (Fast!)
- Consider our Author Toolkit on Writing Nonfiction
- Read our blog posts about writing nonfiction
- Listen to our free weekly podcast events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals.
By the way, here’s a summary of our benefits:
- Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with cultivated media leads and educational podcast recordings, plus featured templates, checklists and reports from our members-only archives.
- Popular members-only Facebook group.
- Meet-the-Members program where you can share your book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community.
- Discounts off our year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, author toolkits, and other items in our author store.
- Discounts of our exclusive online courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification.
- Discounts off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, held entirely online since 2010. NFWC is free for VIP members!
- Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, IngramSpark, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more
The publishing industry can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!