Need a little help with everything?
(You’re not alone.)
If you’re feeling completely overwhelmed by the publishing industry and don’t know where to begin, you’ve come to the right place. We can help with the whole journey—from writing your book to getting it published, from building your author platform to adding revenue streams to your author business.
YOU are the reason we exist!
We know it’s all overwhelming. And we don’t know of another trade association of any kind that delivers as much educational content as we do.
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you write, publish, promote, and profit with nonfiction books:
- Recommend ghostwriters, editors, book coaches, publishing services, book printers, and other services you need (Phew! We know, it’s a lot to manage!)
- Download one of our free reports: How to Write Your Nonfiction Book, Self-Publishing Checklist, or How to Land a Book Deal.
- Consider taking one of our online courses or downloading one of our Author Toolkits
- Read our latest blog posts
- Listen to our free weekly podcast events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals.
Want even more value? Here is a summary of our benefits:
Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with curated media leads, educational podcast recordings, and featured templates, checklists and reports from our massive database of member resources.
Author Brainstorm Exchange, monthly meetings held with Zoom breakout rooms where members and publishing pros connect and share ideas, challenges, and solutions.
Popular members-only Facebook group to connect with fellow members and industry pros.
Meet-the-Members program to share and interview and/or book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community, plus get featured on NonfictionBookClub.com.
Group consulting calls held monthly, exclusively for VIP and Thought Leader members.
Discounts off the year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program and author toolkits, VIP and Thought Leader members get free access to the author toolkits. Thought Leaders get a free entry in the Nonfiction Book Awards.
Discounts off live and self-study courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification. Thought Leader members attend ALL courses for free.
Discount off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, a virtual held entirely online since 2010. VIP and Thought Leader members attend for free.
Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, IngramSpark, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more.
You don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!
Join the Nonfiction Authors Association