Need a little help with everything?
(You’re not alone.)
If you’re feeling completely overwhelmed by the publishing industry and don’t know where to begin, you’ve come to the right place. We can help with the whole journey—from writing your book to getting it published, from building your author platform to adding revenue streams to your author business.
YOU are the reason we exist!
We know it’s all overwhelming. And we don’t know of another trade association of any kind that delivers as much educational content as we do.
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you write, publish, promote, and profit with nonfiction books:
- Recommend ghostwriters, editors, book coaches, publishing services, book printers, and other services you need (Whew! We know, it’s a lot to manage!)
- Download one of our free reports: How to Write Your Nonfiction Book, Self-Publishing Checklist, or How to Land a Book Deal.
- Consider taking one of our online courses or downloading one of our Author Toolkits
- Read our latest blog posts
- Listen to our free weekly podcast events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals.
Discover the benefits of membership:
- Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with cultivated media leads and educational podcast recordings, plus featured templates, checklists and reports from our members-only archives.
- Popular members-only Facebook group.
- Meet-the-Members program where you can share your book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community.
- Discounts off our year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, author toolkits, and other items in our author store.
- Discounts of our exclusive online courses, including the Book Publishing Master Course and Book Marketing Master Course, both with optional professional certification.
- Discounts off the Nonfiction Writers Conference, held entirely online since 2010. NFWC is free for VIP members!
- Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, IngramSpark, Office Depot, Findaway Voices, and more
You don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!