Need a little help with everything?
(You’re not alone.)
If you’re feeling completely overwhelmed by the publishing industry and don’t even know where you begin, you’ve come to the right place. We can help with the whole journey—from writing your book to getting it published, from building your author platform to adding revenue streams to your author business.
YOU are the reason we exist!
We know it’s all overwhelming. And we don’t know of another trade association of any kind that delivers as much educational content as we do!
How the Nonfiction Authors Association can help you write, publish, promote, and profit with nonfiction books:
- Recommend ghostwriters, editors, book coaches, publishing services, book printers, and other services you need (Whew! We know, it’s a lot to manage!)
- Download one of our free reports: How to Write a Nonfiction Book (Fast!), Self-Publishing Checklist, or 100 Ways to Grow an Audience for Your Book.
- Consider taking one of our online courses or downloading one of our Author Toolkits
- Read our latest blog posts
- Listen to our free weekly teleseminar events
- Connect with industry professionals and fellow authors by joining the Nonfiction Authors Association. We have resources and support to help you navigate the path to publishing, avoid the many mistakes new authors make, and reach your goals. Join the Nonfiction Authors Association!
By the way, here’s a summary of our benefits:
- Media Leads for Authors: A round-up of podcasts, blogs, and other media outlets seeking guest contributors, delivered to your inbox every Friday
- Weekly Educational Teleseminars: Featuring industry pros, plus event recordings archived for one year
- Exclusive Content: Templates, checklists, worksheets, and other content released weekly
- Private Community: Access to our active members-only Facebook group
- Marketing Homework: Quick tips sent via email every Monday
- Meet the Members Program: Share your book announcements with our entire mailing list, plus get featured on our blog and social media networks reaching 100k+
- Chapter Meetings: Complimentary admission to any NFAA local chapter meeting across the U.S. and U.K.
- Partner Discounts: IngramSpark, Lulu, Findaway Voices, Office Depot, PR Newswire, ProfNet, Foreword Reviews, and more
- Member Discounts: Save on the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference events, online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits
You don’t have to do it alone.
Our supportive community can help you reach your goals!