Introducing the Nonfiction Book Awards, a year-round program honoring the best in nonfiction books. Hosted by the Nonfiction Authors Association, submissions are welcome from self-published and traditionally published authors alike, in both print and ebook formats.
Winning a Nonfiction Book Award is like adding a seal of approval to your book. It tells readers and media professionals that you have a high quality book worth reading!
Award recipients receive the following:
- Beautiful award certificate mailed directly to you (or sent via email if outside of the U.S.)
- Review posted to your book sales page on Amazon
- Digital award badge for display on your website
- Featured listing for your book on our website
- Award stickers for your books, available for purchase
We are very excited to bring you this program as we believe that nonfiction books have been under-served by the publishing world for too long. Our mission is to empower authors of nonfiction books who want to make an impact on the world. This long-awaited awards program will do just that–provide recognition to deserving authors of quality nonfiction books.
Learn more about the awards program here:
Nonfiction Book Awards Overview
Nonfiction Book Awards Guidelines