The Nonfiction Book Awards accepts year-round submissions for traditionally published and self-published books and ebooks. To enter your book for award consideration, please complete the following steps:
- Review our Entry Guidelines here and make sure you understand them. Your submission indicates you agree to the Entry Guideline terms.
- Submit payment via credit card ($300 for the first category, $150 for each additional category). Or you may opt to mail a check. Note: Authority members of the Nonfiction Authors Association receive a discount off entry fees. Visit your member home page for details.
- Download the Nonfiction Book Awards Entry Application (Word document) and complete all fields.
- Submit the following to us via email:
- Official Awards Entry Application
- Book cover image file (jpg or pdf format)
- A PDF copy of your book OR free download on Smashwords/Bookfunnel OR provide a link to your book on Amazon and we will drop-ship three copies to reviewers (additional fee required).
We will contact you within two business days to confirm receipt of your application. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your application, please send us an email to verify your application made it through to us. Award status notification typically takes 8 to 12 weeks once we have received your application, book cover image and books for review.
Thank you very much for participating in the Nonfiction Book Awards!