Join us for the 13th annual event
Nonfiction Writers Conference
NFWC RETURNS MAY 10-12, 2023
Since the Nonfiction Writers Conference began in 2010, our mission has always been to take the traditional writers’ conference experience and deliver it online. This allows more people to attend from around the world, saving valuable time and travel expenses. It also delivers powerful access to speakers during LIVE learning sessions with interactive Q&A, all delivered entirely online.
Thousands of attendees have joined us over the years and we have celebrated alongside many who have gone on to publish and promote their books with greater success as a result of participating in NFWC.
The Nonfiction Writers Conference can help you navigate the overwhelming world of publishing and empower you to create your path to success!
Did you know?
The Nonfiction Writers Conference has been held entirely online since 2010
Yes, we were ahead of the times. And we were the first to deliver an online conference exclusively for nonfiction writers. Because we’ve been hosting NFWC for over a decade, you can be assured we know how to deliver an effective online event.
Find out why NFWC attendees return year after year!
Attending the Nonfiction Writers Conference will help you:
- Sort through the noise and find the best publishing path for YOU.
- Identify book marketing methods that help you sell more copies.
- Uncover business and revenue opportunities.
- Learn what it takes to build a powerful platform and keeps readers coming back for more.
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in your field.
- Craft a plan to reach your goals.