Event Date: March 4 – 6, 2016
The 6th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference returns with an incredible line-up of speakers and content to help your author career soar!The Nonfiction Writers Conference is produced and hosted by the Nonfiction Authors Association.
NFWC is a Powerful Virtual Event!
NFWC delivers 15 sessions over three days, all by teleseminar. Attendees can participate live via phone or Skype, including Q&A with the speakers, or download recordings and transcripts (depending on your registration option). No travel required—attend in your pajamas!
“I think the NFWC conference is one of the best-kept secrets among professional nonfiction writers, and that’s a shame. I don’t know of many who couldn’t benefit from the pithy, relevant and up-to-date content I’ve had the good fortune to experience since the very first conference. There’s very little offered in which I’m not interested, and for a three-day event, that’s really saying something! I always walk away with a pile of immediately actionable, monetizable strategies and tactics I can apply to my current or future projects…”
– Mary Shafer, author of “Devastation on the Delaware,” 55Flood.com
“THE BEST money I’ve spent on my book and writing EVER.”
– Christine Stump, DIYoga and Yoga Basically, YogaGuide.wordpress.com
“This is a fabulous event. The topics were so timely, and the conference so creatively, respectfully and generously put together. It was of great benefit to me and I am already looking forward to next year. I won’t miss it!”
– Greta Sesheta, author of “Journal for the Journey” and ‘Peaces’ Torn From the Scrapbook of my Life,” revgreta.com
Check Out Our Amazing Speaker Line-up!
- Pat Flynn – Passive Income for Authors
- Mark Schaefer – Author Branding: Become the Taylor Swift of Publishing!
- Jody Rein – How to Get a Book Deal: A Literary Agent’s Perspective
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger – Keynote Mastery: Become a Highly-Paid Speaker
- Nathan Munier – Find Success and Profits with Shorter Ebooks and Online Courses
- MJ Rose – Author Buzz: Book Reviews and Online Promotion Strategies
- Gina Carr – Periscope, Blab and Other Social Media Trends
- Stephanie Chandler – Marketing And Monetizing: Online Promotion and Revenue Streams for Authors
- Ray Ortega – How to Start and Promote a Podcast
- Penny Sansevieri – Sell More Books on Amazon
- Shelley Hitz – Improve Your Writing Productivity: Write More, Faster!
- Marika Flatt – Winning Book Publicity Strategies
- Dennis Yu – Facebook Advertising that Works
- Helen Sedwick – Protecting Your Rights and Your Wallet: Copyright, Trademarks and Other Legal Details for Authors
- Angela Bole – Self-Publishing Options
New for NFWC 2016: Pitch the Agents
We’ve assembled a panel of literary agents to review queries. These agents are all actively looking for nonfiction book projects!
“ONE conference that EVERY AUTHOR needs to attend is the NFWC!! Thank you Stephanie and all involved for making my first conference one I will be ABSOLUTELY coming back to!”
– Susan L. Dascenzi, MSW, LCSW “Shattering the Illusions: A Practical Guide to Setting Your Mind Free,” truevisionaries.com
“The NFWC always delivers—tools, resources, and inspiration! It’s an incredible value. After the three-day conference, I feel energized and confident.”
– Laura Hedgecock, author of “Memories of Me: A Complete Guide to Telling and Sharing the Stories of Your Life”
Join Us for a Game-Changing Event!
No matter where you are in the process, whether you’re writing your first manuscript or you already have several books to your credit, we promise you’ll find tremendous value in the sessions we’ve lined up for you.