Do you want to leverage speaking for book sales and/or revenue?
This course is for you!
WELCOME TO THE PROFESSIONAL SPEAKING COURSE FOR AUTHORS
Learn how to locate speaking opportunities, develop speaking topics, pitch yourself as a professional speaker, and deliver presentations like a pro.
LIVE course begins October 12, 2023 and lasts three weeks.
JOIN US FOR A COMPREHENSIVE 3-WEEK ONLINE COURSE
EACH WEEKLY LESSON IS JAM PACKED WITH VALUE
During week 1, you will learn how to:
- Choose speaking topics that appeal to your target audience.
- Craft compelling titles and descriptions for your presentations.
- Outline a new presentation and fill it with interesting content.
- Create captivating slides that follow speaking industry standards.
- Develop your speaking skills using proven methods.
- Overcome your nerves and dazzle audiences of all sizes (really!).
- Setup your website to attract speaking opportunities.
- Create a speaker sheet and presentation sheets.
During week 2, you will learn how to:
- Understand the differences between free and paid speaking.
- Choose the best venues for your speaking topics and goals: corporations, nonprofits, trade associations, schools, service groups, and more.
- Locate and pitch TEDx talk opportunities.
- Determine your speaking fees based on key factors.
- Negotiate fees, travel expenses, and other essential contract details.
- Boost revenue with bundles, add-ons, and up-sells.
- Craft and send your speaker pitch to event planners.
- Know what questions to ask when you receive a speaking opportunity
During week 3, you will learn how to:
- Be a guest webinar presenter for organizations—free and paid.
- Ask the right questions to assess any webinar invitation you receive.
- Follow a checklist to prepare and show up like a pro.
- Acquire the right equipment (web camera, lighting, microphone).
- Host your own webinars to grow your email list, engage with your audience, sell your books, and more.
- Follow step-by-step instructions to schedule and promote your webinar.
- Use a checklist to be fully prepared and confident prior to going live.
- Leverage marketing tactics to attract speaking opportunities and corporate sponsors!
Find out more and sign up to the course here: