Whether you’re new to self-publishing or you’re an experienced author looking for support in getting your book produced, we have solutions for you.
Done-for-You Self-Publishing Services
While you can hire freelancers, investigate printing and distribution options, and follow the many steps to publish your own book, you don’t have to do it alone. If you feel overwhelmed by the thought of self-publishing, if you’re too busy, or if you want to ensure your book is produced in the most professional way possible, we have solutions for you.
Our all-inclusive publishing packages include the following:
- Proofreading by a professional editor
- Award-winning book cover design
- Interior typesetting
- ISBN registration and barcode generation
- Library of Congress registration
- Ebook formatting and distribution set-up
- Printing in quantities large and small
- Paperback and hardcover printing in more than a dozen trim sizes
- Black and white and color interior options
- Shipping to any location around the world
- Distribution to Amazon and BN.com
- Distribution via Ingram, the world’s largest supplier of books to bookstores
- Dedicated project manager to work with you throughout your project
- Publishing industry professionals based in the United States (no inexpensive contractors based overseas)
- Author-friendly book royalty rates – some of the highest available
- Fast turn-around, projects typically completed within 60 days
- Author retains all rights and can cancel distribution contract at any time
- Optional marketing consulting is also available
Our goal is to produce books that look like they came straight out of a big New York publishing house, so quality is a top focus. Our team of dedicated professionals each have many years of industry experience. There is no call center staffed by college students. There is no sending email into the abyss waiting (and hoping) for a response. A dedicated project manager is assigned to you for the duration of your publishing project.
We understand how overwhelming it can be to self-publish a book. Our experienced team can do the heavy lifting while you focus on what you do best.
Services provided by Authority Publishing—specializing in producing high quality nonfiction books since 2008.
Comprehensive publishing packages include all of the services listed above and start at $6,997.
Interested in learning more?
Fill out this form to request a packet with package details and pricing information, or to schedule a no-pressure call to discuss your project and address any questions you may have.
DIY Self-Publishing with IngramSpark
Producing your book on your own? For members of the NFAA community, IngramSpark is offering FREE file setup for new print titles ($49 value), free ebook file setup ($25 value), and waived file change fees ($25 value).
Create your publisher account at IngramSpark and use this code: NAA.
Ala Carte Publishing Services
Sorry, at this time we do not offer ala carte services. However, if you’re seeking help with editing, book design or other publishing-related services, please visit our popular Recommended Resources page.
Additional Publishing Resources
The Nonfiction Authors Association is committed to providing educational resources for our members. For more information, visit our blog, download our free reports, attend our weekly educational teleseminar events or visit your member home page for templates, worksheets, past event recordings, and much more!
Not a member of NFAA yet? Join our supportive community here.
Questions? Send us an email.