Event Date: June 5, 2019 | Time: 10AM PT / 1PM ET
Join us as Geoff Affleck speaks on the topic: Amazon Kindle Optimization Strategies to Sell More Books.
About Geoff Affleck
Six-time #1 bestselling author and award-winning publishing consultant Geoff Affleck works with conscious entrepreneurs to create their books, build their author platforms, and reach more readers. Geoff is also the creator of the Bestseller Bootcamp suite of author training and mentoring programs.
He is the co-author of five #1 bestsellers:
– “Enlightened Bestseller: 7 Keys to a Successful Self-Help Book,”
– “Breakthrough!: Inspirational Strategies for an Audaciously Authentic Life,”
– “Ready, Set, Live! Empowering Strategies for an Enlightened Life,”
– “Inspired by the Passion Test: The #1 Tool for Discovering Your Passion and Purpose,” and
– “Shine Your Light: Powerful Practices for an Extraordinary Life”
– “5 Things Every First-Time Author Needs to Know”
As speaker Geoff has shared the stage with transformational leaders and bestselling authors including Marci Shimoff, Janet Bray Attwood, Chris Attwood, John Assaraf, Lisa Sasevich, Greg Habstritt and T. Harv Eker.
Born in Melbourne, Australia, he now lives on Vancouver Island, BC where he enjoys yoga, sailing, and quality time with his wife and young daughter. You can find his website here.
How to Participate
Live access to our weekly teleseminars is FREE to the Nonfiction Authors Association community. Event recordings are available to Authority, VIP, and Thought Leader members. If you’re not yet a member of NFAA and you’d like to participate in an upcoming event, please Join Here as a Basic member (free) or as a subscribing member. You will receive a complimentary member profile and dial-in information is listed on the member home page. These events honor your time and last about 30 minutes. Access to event recordings is also one of our most popular membership benefits!