We appreciate you registering so you can be among the first to learn about our new course announcements.
In the meantime, please enjoy this special gift:
Ultimate Guide to Beta Readers
The Nonfiction Authors Association is a vibrant and educational community for writers to connect, exchange ideas, and learn about writing, publishing, promoting and profiting with nonfiction books. We host twice-yearly Nonfiction Writers Conference events conducted entirely online, a year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, and popular online courses. With a mission to help authors make a difference in the world, NFAA is the leading resource for nonfiction writers who want to learn how to navigate the publishing industry and sell more books.
- Exclusive Author Advisor email sent every Friday with cultivated media leads and educational podcast recordings, plus featured templates, checklists and reports from our members-only archives
- Popular members-only Facebook group
- Meet-the-Members program where you can share your book announcement with our email list, blog, and social media community
- Discounts off our year-round Nonfiction Book Awards program, author toolkits, and online courses
- Discounts off the twice-yearly Nonfiction Writers Conference events, held online since 2010–or attend for free with VIP membership
- Discounts with NFAA partners including Lulu, IngramSpark, Office Depot, PR Newswire, and more
Ready to write, publish, promote, and profit with nonfiction books?
Join the Nonfiction Authors Association.