Thanks for registering for our report on how to break in to professional speaking!
Download the report here:
Break in to Professional Speaking
We release new reports like this on a regular basis so watch your email for future free downloads.
Are you part of our tribe yet?
The Nonfiction Authors Association is a vibrant educational community for aspiring and experienced writers to connect, exchange ideas, and learn about writing, publishing, promoting and profiting from nonfiction books. NFAA is over 14,000 members strongand growing each day. Our members cover many genres of nonfiction books including business, self-development, health and fitness, memoir, history, how-to, science, creative nonfiction and reference books.
Member benefits include:
- Media Leads for Authors: A round-up of podcasts, blogs, and other media outlets seeking guest contributors, delivered to your inbox every Friday
- Weekly Educational Teleseminars: Featuring industry pros, plus event recordings archived for one year
- Exclusive Content: Templates, checklists, worksheets, and other content released weekly
- Private Community: Access to our active members-only Facebook group
- Marketing Homework: Quick tips sent via email every Monday
- Meet the Members Program: Share your book announcements with our entire mailing list, plus get featured on our blog and social media networks reaching 100k+
- Chapter Meetings: Complimentary admission to any NFAA local chapter meeting across the U.S. and U.K.
- Partner Discounts: IngramSpark, Lulu, Findaway Voices, Office Depot, PR Newswire, ProfNet, Foreword Reviews, and more
- Member Discounts: Save on the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference events, online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits
You don’t have to be alone on your author journey.
Our supportive community can help you navigate the confusing
world of publishing and achieve your biggest goals.