Save the date! This event takes place LIVE on Thursday March 21, 2019 at 10am PST / 1pm EST.
Download the Bonus Report:
How to Participate
(Note: These instructions will also be emailed to you. Please check your inbox right away!)
To attend this event from your computer, click on this link up to 10 minutes before the event time:
Prefer to listen by phone?
Dial US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 929 436 2866
Webinar ID: 449 455 530
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ayKUUhMQ8
You should also receive an email with these instructions. This event is a webcast, so it’s best to watch it from a computer. We will include time for Q&A at the end of the presentation, and you can enter your questions in the chat box on the event page at any time.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! (Heard from a fun card dealer in Vegas.) Join us for the LIVE webinar event and you could win a prize:
We will choose TWO winners at random to receive our popular Ultimate Author Toolkit: Revenue Streams ($47 value)
Can’t make the live event? We’ll send out a replay link after the event.
We look forward to having you join us!
Join us for the Nonfiction Writers Conference
The Nonfiction Writers Conference returns May 8-10, 2019. This event is completely virtual; attendees participate via webinar or phone.
- Cheryl Richardson, New York Times bestselling author: Opening Keynote Speaker, Self-Care for Writers
- Marcia Layton Turner: High-Results Habits for Writers
- Charmaine Hammond: Insider Strategies for Bulk Book Sales
- Drew Gerber: Leverage Technology to Make PR Affordable
- Gordon Warnock: Literary Agent Q&A on Trends in Nonfiction
- Carla King: Self-Publish Like a Pro
- David Newman: Break into High Dollar Speaking
- Joe Apfelbaum: Become an Authority on LinkedIn in 3 Easy Steps
- Valerie J. Lewis Coleman: Secrets to Compiling an Anthology Book
- Ally Machate: Sell More Books with Street Teams
- Derek Doepker: Boost Book Sales with Amazon Ads
- Ally Nathaniel: Productivity Secrets for Writers
- Rebecca Morgan: Host Profitable Webinars and Teleseminars
- Pamela Wilson: The Simple Blueprint for Online Business Success
- Stephanie Chandler: Top 10 Revenue Streams for Authors
We carefully select each speaker with the goal of delivering the most content-rich experience possible for our attendees. And remember, since we launched in 2010, our mission has always been to take the magic of the traditional writers’ conference experience and deliver it in an online format. This allows attendees from around the globe to participate without travel expenses.
Attendees get the following benefits:
- Access to all 15 live conference sessions, delivered via webinar, which you can enjoy from anywhere in the world. (All attendees)
- Invitation to join our private Facebook group for ALL conference attendees only.
- Event replays and downloadable recordings, delivered at the end of each conference day so you can catch up if you miss some sessions, or listen to them later in your car or at the gym. (Gold, Platinum, and VIP attendees)
- Typed transcripts of all sessions, for those who prefer to read the content or reference it again later. (Platinum and VIP attendees)
- Complimentary Ask-a-Pro consulting sessions with publishing industry experts including book coaches, marketing and PR pros, literary agents, and more. (Gold, Platinum, and VIP attendees)
- Bonus content you can download immediately once you register, so you can begin your learning journey right away.
- Optional membership in the Nonfiction Authors Association when you choose the Platinum + Authority registration level, or the VIP registration level. Our members are an amazing tribe of smart people who are making a difference in the world! You’ll get access to our members-only Facebook group, weekly marketing homework, recordings from past teleseminar events, exclusive templates, checklists, and other content, partner discounts, and so much more. You can even share your book announcements through our “Meet the Members” program, which amplifies your message to a network of over 100k followers!
The Nonfiction Writers Conference is brought to you by the Nonfiction Authors Association, an educational community for experienced and aspiring writers. If you’re ready to accelerate your author career, pull up a seat on your couch and join us for this powerful event!
Webinar attendees: Save 35% with this discount code: WEBINAR35
New to the Nonfiction Authors Association?
The Nonfiction Authors Association is a vibrant community for writers to connect, exchange ideas, and learn about writing, publishing, promoting, and profiting from nonfiction books.
Members receive extensive benefits including:
- Weekly educational teleseminars and past event recordings *POPULAR*
- Exclusive content added weekly (Templates, Checklists, Worksheets)
- Access to our active members-only discussion groups on Facebook
- Marketing “Homework” (quick tips) sent weekly via email
- Meet the Members program: Share your book announcements with our mailing list, get featured on our blog and social media networks reaching 100k+
- Complimentary admission to any NFAA local chapter meeting across the U.S., Canada, and U.K.
- Discounts with NFAA partners: IngramSpark, Office Depot, PR Newswire, ProfNet and more
- Discounted registration for the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference, online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits
If you’re ready to accelerate your author career, learn how to navigate the publishing landscape and discover how to sell more books, we invite you to become part of our supportive community and join the Nonfiction Authors Association.
“I joined the Nonfiction Authors Assoc. about six months ago and I can’t say enough about how helpful all the info is that I receive weekly on everything I need to know as an author. I have just finished a second book and the info on finding agents, on self-publishing, and other valuable tips is extremely helpful.”
– Sandra CH Smith, Author of A Cook’s Tour of Epicuria — One Woman’s Adventures
“I absolutely love all the resources the association offers–the downloads, the teleseminar recordings and the amazing discounts. Though I’ve been an author for many years now, I still find all kinds of new tips and ideas through NFAA. It’s one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my author career!“
– Donna Hartley, Author of the Fire Up Your Life series, DonnaHartley.com
“NFAA helped me launch my first book into the world successfully. The templates and information on the web site are things I could not find anywhere else.”
– Alison Buehler, Author of Rethinking Women’s Health
Ready to accelerate your author career?
The Nonfiction Authors Association can help reduce the overwhelm many authors feel about the publishing industry and help you navigate your personal journey and achieve your goals. You don’t have to do it alone!
Questions? Send us an email.