Thank you for registering for the webinar!
THE PROFITABLE AUTHOR: REVENUE STREAMS FOR WRITERS
With Host Stephanie Chandler
Mark Your Calendar:
Thursday March 26, 2020
10am PDT / 1pm EDT
How to Participate in the Webinar
(These instructions will also be emailed to you)
To attend from your computer, click on this link up to 10 minutes before the event time:
Prefer to listen by phone?
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 929 436 2866
Webinar ID: 807 110 481
No password or user ID. Simply hit # when prompted.
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/afToGMoUx
You will also receive an email with these instructions. This event is a webcast, so it’s best to watch it from a computer. We will include time for Q&A at the end of the presentation, and you can enter your questions in the chat box on the event page at any time.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Join us for the LIVE webinar event and you could win a prize:
We will choose TWO winners to receive our popular Author Toolkit: Revenue Streams.
Can’t make the live event? We’ll send out a replay link after the event.
We look forward to having you join us!
Join us for the 10th Annual Nonfiction Writers Conference
May 6-8, 2020
This event is conducted entirely ONLINE!
Join us as we celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Nonfiction Writers Conference. This event is completely virtual; attendees participate via webinar or phone.
Gold, Platinum, and VIP attendees can also register for our popular Ask-a-Pro sessions, free 15-minute consultations with book coaches, publicists, agents, and other industry professionals.
The Nonfiction Writers Conference is brought to you by the Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant community for writers.
If you’re ready to accelerate your author career, pull up a seat on your couch and join us for this powerful event!
Register for the Nonfiction Writers Conference
New to the Nonfiction Authors Association?
The Nonfiction Authors Association is a vibrant community for writers to connect, exchange ideas, and learn about writing, publishing, promoting, and profiting from nonfiction books.
Members receive extensive benefits including:
- Media Leads for Authors: A round-up of podcasts, blogs, and other media outlets seeking guest contributors, delivered to your inbox every Friday
- Weekly Educational Teleseminars: Featuring industry pros, plus event recordings archived for one year
- Exclusive Content: Templates, checklists, worksheets, and other content released weekly
- Private Community: Access to our active members-only Facebook group
- Marketing Homework: Quick tips sent via email every Monday
- Meet the Members Program: Share your book announcements with our entire mailing list, plus get featured on our blog and social media networks reaching 100k+
- Chapter Meetings: Complimentary admission to any NFAA local chapter meeting across the U.S. and U.K.
- Partner Discounts: Lulu.com, Findaway Voices, Office Depot, IngramSpark, PR Newswire, ProfNet, Foreword Reviews, and more
- Member Discounts: Save on the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference events, online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits
- Self-Publishing Concierge services now available!
“I joined the Nonfiction Authors Assoc. about six months ago and I can’t say enough about how helpful all the info is that I receive weekly on everything I need to know as an author. I have just finished a second book and the info on finding agents, on self-publishing, and other valuable tips is extremely helpful.”
– Sandra CH Smith, Author of A Cook’s Tour of Epicuria — One Woman’s Adventures
“I absolutely love all the resources the association offers–the downloads, the teleseminar recordings and the amazing discounts. Though I’ve been an author for many years now, I still find all kinds of new tips and ideas through NFAA. It’s one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my author career!“
– Donna Hartley, Author of the Fire Up Your Life series, DonnaHartley.com
“NFAA helped me launch my first book into the world successfully. The templates and information on the web site are things I could not find anywhere else.”
– Alison Buehler, Author of Rethinking Women’s Health
Ready to accelerate your author career?
The Nonfiction Authors Association can help reduce the overwhelm many authors feel about the publishing industry and help you navigate your personal journey and achieve your goals. You don’t have to do it alone!
Questions? Send us an email.